- Prof. N. Asokan: Fast client-side phishing detection [Download from asokan.org]
- Dr. Sunny Consolvo: Exploratory studies of privacy- & security-related beliefs and practices [*]
- Prof. George Danezis: Modern anonymous Communications [PPT]
- Prof. Lucas Davi: Dangerous Bit Flips in Memory: Rowhammer Attacks and Defenses [PPTX]
- Sridhar Iyengar: Securing the Autonomous Automobile [PDF]
- Prof. Norbert Lütkenhaus: Protecting Privacy using Optical Quantum Communication [PDF]
- Prof. Christof Paar: How to Attack the IoT with hardware Trojans [PDF]
- Prof. Bart Preneel: The Future of Security [PDF]
- Prof. Peter Ryan: Securing the Foundations of Democracy [PDF]
* Dr. Consolvo can't publish her slides, but sent us the two papers the talk was based of:
- Matthews, T., O’Leary, K., Turner, A., Sleeper, M., Woelfer, J., Shelton, M., Manthorne, C., Churchill, E.F., & Consolvo, S. (2017). “Stories from survivors: Privacy & security practices when coping with intimate partner abuse.” Proceedings of the ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems: CHI '17.
- Matthews, T., Liao, K., Turner, A., Berkovich, M. Reeder, R., & Consolvo, S. (2016). “She’ll just grab any device that’s closer”: A Study of Everyday Device & Account Sharing in Households.” Proceedings of the ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems: CHI '16.