The 9th International Workshop on Cryptography, Robustness, and Provably Secure Schemes for Female Young Researchers (CrossFyre) will take place in May 2019 in Darmstadt, Germany.
The CrossFyre Workshop brings together researchers in the field of Cryptography and Information Security to promote their research topics and educate them on gender-related topics. Female participants are kindly invited to give a short presentation of their research topic, or to just attend to get inspired and motivated to pursue their research. Regarding gender-related topics, our aim is to raise awareness among participants on gender-equality, to present the outcome of relevant social studies on the topic, and to discuss possible measures for improving the current situation. We encourage all researchers to join the event regardless of their gender.
We also welcome undergraduate students to this workshop, and strongly encourage supervisors to support their students’ active (all students are encouraged to submit abstracts and give talks during the workshop) or passive (mainly listening) participation.
CrossFyre 2019 is organized at and funded by the Collaborative Research Center CROSSING.
- , University of Surrey, UK CrossFyre 2018
- , Paris, France CrossFyre 2017
- , TU Darmstadt / CROSSING, Germany CrossFyre 2016
- , Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands CrossFyre 2015
- , Ruhr Uni Bochum, Germany CrossFyre 2014
- , KU Leuven, Belgium CrossFyre 2013
- CrossFyre 2012, TU Eindhoven, Netherlands
- CrossFyre 2011, TU Darmstadt / CASED, Germany