Welcome to CrossFyre 2016
In cooperation with IACR and COST CryptoAction, CROSSING at Technische Universität Darmstadt will organize the sixth International Workshop on Cryptography, Robustness, and Provably Secure Schemes for Female Young Researchers (CrossFyre). This 2-day workshop will be held at Darmstadtium, Darmstadt, Germany, on July 21- 22, 2016.
This workshop aims to bring female researchers in the field of Cryptography and Information Security together to promote their research topics and careers as women in science and engineering. We hope to encourage a tighter cooperation between women in Cryptography & Information Security and to motivate joint papers. In this spirit, you are kindly invited to attend and give a short presentation of your research topic to your fellow participants.
We also welcome undergraduate students to this workshop and strongly encourage supervisors to support their students' active (all students are encouraged to submit abstracts and give talks during the workshop) or passive (mainly listening) participation.
Though this workshop primarily aims to bring women together to discuss their career opportunities, network, and exchange experiences, the workshop does not intend to discriminate men. Male researchers are also encouraged to attend.
- 2 keynote talks
- Fellow researchers introducing themselves
- Social events (reception, dinner)
- Some grants will be awarded for those students who are presenting and least able to attend. Check out the registration page for further information.
- Child-care services can be arranged for the participants upon request.
- CrossFyre 2016 will take place during Darmstadt's Security Week – check out if the other events are interesting for you as well and book a longer trip to Darmstadt.
For further information, contact crossfyre2016@tu-….