The collaborative research centers and CROSSING, the research training group MAKI, and the Privacy & Trust are happy to announce a new call for the Female Student Travel Award. The award recognizes female students in computer science, electrical engineering, or information technology who have demonstrated an exceptionally well performance in their field of study. LOEWE center emergenCITY
In honor of the 10th anniversary of the award, eight winners will be selected by a jury and receive a travel stipend to attend one of the following conferences, which are focused on connecting and empowering women in technology.
- and Informatica Feminale (16/08 – 31/08 in Bremen, Germany) Ingenieurinnen-Sommeruni
- (21/8 – 2/9 in Salzburg, Austria) ditact Summer Studies
- (14/9 – 15/9 in Berlin, Germany) Ada Lovelace Festival
- (20/9 – 22/9 in Trondheim, Norway) ACM Celebration of Women in Computing
- (26/09 – 29/09 in Orlando, USA) Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing
- (26/10 – 28/10 in Los Angeles, USA) Women Engineers (WE) Conference
These conferences provide incredible networking opportunities and a chance to connect with other talented women in academia and the industry. We believe that supporting and empowering women in technology is vital to creating a more diverse and innovative future, and we are proud to offer this tradition for a full decade this year.