The CROSSING Conference on Sustainable Security and Privacy is a high profile conference within the collaborative project CROSSING of German Science Foundation (DFG) organized by Prof. Dr.-Ing. Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi. It targets researchers on all levels interested in sustainable security and privacy. Talks by renowned experts will provide insights into the foundations as well as state-of-the-art solutions. There will be also room for discussions and networking between participants and lecturers.
Today’s information technology (IT) systems are entrusted with multiple high-value assets, but these systems are often unable to remain secure for their entire lifetime. Sustainable Security & Privacy requires anticipating unforeseen future issues and preparing systems for unknown threats.
Eight talks per day will focus on Sustainable Security and Privacy. The Conference takes place in the darmstadtium, Schlossgraben 1, 64283 Darmstadt.
- Ross Anderson, University of Cambridge, UK
- Lejla Batina, Radboud University, Netherlands
- Srdjan Capkun, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
- Rosario Cammarota, INTEL, USA
- Yongdae Kim, KAIST, Deajeon, South korea
- Engin Kirda, North Eastern University, Boston, USA
- Farinaz Koushanfar, University of California, San Diego, USA
- Frank Krüger, Universität Mannheim, Germany
- Nele Mentens, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Michele Mosca, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Yossi Oren, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
- Mathias Payer, Purdue University, EPFL, Switzerland
- Benny Pinkas, Bar Ilan University, Israel
- Gene Tsudik, University of Irvine, USA
- Dongyan Xu, Purdue University, USA
- Moti Yung, Google Inc., USA
Further information & registration
CROSSING Conference 2019